Re: [Evolution] Use local archive with remote EWS server

On Tue, 2020-04-07 at 12:29 -0400, Michael A. Gilchrist via evolution-
list wrote:
For example, if I try to add a new folder, it gives me the options
of creating it on the server associated with 'user workplace com' or
'Search Folders'.

        Hi,
I suppose we talk about File->New->Mail Folder. Do you have On This
Computer enabled in Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts? It's always
there, but it can be hidden by the user. Also, what is your Evolution
version, please?

By the way, when you enable local archives, the messages will be copied
out of the server, possibly causing loss of data when your local
machine breaks in some way. That's why IMAP, EWS and other remote
accounts are better, you left the backup responsibility on the server
admins, instead of on yourself.
        Bye,
        Milan