Re: [Evolution] Hotkey for links

In addition to what Pete already wrote, you can customize keyboard
shortcuts locally. See "Help > Contents > Customizing tool bar and menu
items" (requires the Evolution user docs to be installed locally).

It says in that that the comments in the accels file start with a comma
- is that correct, or should it be semi-colon?  (I was going to mention
the accels file, but it didn't seem to work for me - perhaps that's
because all the lines are commented out!)

P.