Re: [Evolution] ***SPAM*** Re: Buckup & Restore command dont work

Hi Andre,

Thank for your answers

No problem with disk space were the home directory is located: /dev/sdb1       777G  107G  669G  14% /home
And as I anserwed to Patrick my home directory is not located on the same disk as system (I have a SSD 256 for the system and a HDD 2To for all other directories)

Actually my last backup of Evolution was around 20Gio (a little more) is it possible that there is a limit ?

About debugging I don't want to make you and me lost some time because I'm quite sure it's because my system is very unstable... I have Evolution on my Laptop and it's more or less the same backup/ restaured file (around 20Gio) and backup seems to work fine.
I only do that if you think it will be useful for you and other devollopers.

Best regards
Philippe

Dr Philippe Pès - SAMU 44 - CHU de NANTES E-Mail : ppes club-internet fr
Collaborateur SAMU de FRANCE : http://www.samu-de-france.fr/
Collaborateur SFMU : http://www.sfmu.org (La médecine d'urgence)
Webmaster du CMUPL : http://www.cmupl.org
L'échographie pour l'urgentiste : http://www.winfocus-france.org
Corsicaria 2003 : http://www.corsicaria.org (Meeting aérien à Ajaccio)
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce mail qu'en cas de nécessité