Re: [Evolution] Buckup & Restore command dont work

On 15/09/2019 14:22, Philippe PES wrote:
when I clic GO the dialog disappear and nothing is running

If your email account is setup as IMAP and you have not selected to sync remote mail locally, then the backup will be very quick. For me it usually just pops up and is gone. Did you open the tar file and see what is in there?

But as Patrick suggested, copying your whole home directory will work, and you will backup more than just Evolution.