[Evolution] Evolution won't remember passwords

Hello

I am new to this list, so I might ask a question that has been asked
before. I have used Evolution for years in Linux Mint KDE without many
problems. As Mint has stopped development on the KDE version, I looked
for an alternative. I use Manjaro KDE now. When I added Evolution the
problems started. Evolution won' t remember the account passwords and
keeps on asking for them. Very annoying. Is this a problem in Evolution
or in Manjaro? who can advise me and also a give me a solution.

Thanks very much

Aloys4