Re: [Evolution] Automatic email selection when changing folder

On Fri, 2019-10-25 at 23:39 -0400, contact jpfleury net wrote:
I use Evolution 3.34.1-2 on Xubuntu 19.10. When I select a folder on
the
left pane, Evolution automatically jumps to the previous email selected
in this folder or the oldest unread message. Is there a way to configure
this feature? I would just like Evolution to select nothing when I go to
another folder.

Please elaborate which underlying problem is solved by forcing the user
to always perform an additional action, instead of just sometimes.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/