Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.34.2 (flatpak git39b16e3) and OAuth2 failure

On Fri, 2019-10-11 at 22:02 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
On my travel laptop, flatpak builds cleanly, but when I attempt to
authenticate via Oauth2, it reports that Oauth2 is not supported for
all three accounts.

Any thoughts on what might be going on ?

        Hi,
it might be this one:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/538

The last time I tried it worked in the Flatpak build (also using the
manual build, the same as you use). Maybe make sure the background
processes are restarted after you build, that is, kill all:

   $ ps ax | grep evolution

which are from /app/...., because those belong to the Flatpak build. If
still not working, please join the above bug report and help to
investigate the cause. By the way, the accounts you mention, are they
from GNOME Online Accounts, or configured directly in Evolution?
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan