Re: [Evolution] From: To: mismatch

Something weird happens, when I try to 'Edit as a New Message' a message,
what I tried to set by dconf-editor is somehow reversed. See attached
screenshots.

Did you read what Milan said:

   "it remembers the last state, but if the used From of the message
   doesn't match the From configured for the account you've selected it
   is opened automatically,"

So there are situations where the configured behaviour is ignored.

I'm sure this is because you are using "Edit as New Message" - why are
you doing that?  When you you do it, is the "From" field correct for
the account you are using? (And what sort of accounts do you have?
IMAP? POP? EWS?)

P.