Re: [Evolution] From: To: mismatch

Yes, I see, thanks.
But that is just for a single mail.
How do I configure Evolution as to have "From Override Field" unchecked as a
general default?

It's sticky - i.e. it is remembered and becomes the default.

ps I see now that within 'Composer preferences', there is a 'Send Account
overrides' tab. I am not sure what that is for, and how to configure it. Do I
need  to learn about it?

It's for ensuring that the correct account is used to reply to certain
people or when in particular folders.  Evo tries to work out which
account it should use when sending an email, sometimes it gets it wrong
and the information in the "Send account overrides" is to provide some
surety when necessary.

P.