Re: [Evolution] From: To: mismatch

On Tue, 2019-10-01 at 10:28 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Tue, 2019-10-01 at 11:07 +0200, mario chiari wrote:
Hi

I tried a couple of things.

Say that I receive a message from Joe, with From: Joe <
joe joedomain tld> and
To: myself <myself mydom tld>

So, it seems that, if I 'edit as New Message' the message that I
received from
Joe,

What are you trying to achieve when you use "edit a New
Message"?  It's
not a common action.

It is for me, I have to send the same message with a slightly different
line or two in the body every day as an update for the next management
teams shift. Much easier to edit as new message rather than create new
message.
However, it also does the correct thing rather than as the OP
describes, which seems to point to misconfiguration on the OP's part
somehow.

my evolution is 3.30.5-1.1

Cheers,
Dom.