Re: [Evolution] Text unreadable unless selected

On Tue, 2019-11-19 at 11:09 +0000, Enrique Piera Serra wrote:
Hello all,

I have an issue where all my emails cannot be read unless I select the
text.

I have not found anything in preferences to fix this.

I would really appreciate the help.
Please find attached image of the issue. I cannot show more of my
screen as it is my work email and there is confidential information in
it.

The blue bit is the highlighted one with the mouse.
All the other white bit also has text.

Try changing your desktop theme. That's what determines the look of
what Evolution shows, including fonts and background.

poc