Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS calender edit issue

Dear Jimmy,
I had exactly this issue with Evolution 3.28.5 using the groupware SOGo. The
cause was that I had used two different email identities on the mail server
and had configured Evolution mail with one of them, while the calender part
used the other. I remedied the problem by using only one email identity both
in writing appointments and in the email configuration of Evolution. Hope
this helps.
Regards
Karl

--