[Evolution] Evolution EWS calender edit issue

Hello,

I have been using evolution with EWS for over a year now and really like the EWS integration so I can get my MS exchange work email. I use Evo 3.21.1-2 with EWS 3.21.1-1. One issue I am having is that, I am unable to edit a EWS calender event that I create. When I double click on the event to edit, there is a red banner that says " Event cannot be fully edited, because you are not the organizer". Any tips for troubleshooting is much appreciated.

Thank you very much for continuing to develop Evolution/EWS.

Regards,
Jimmy