Re: [Evolution] [off-topic] Spam error message

On Tue, 2019-05-21 at 10:35 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
Without those errors, but on Arch Linux evolution from extra is
seriously broken.

        Hi,
why does that sound as yours:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2019-April/msg00066.html
?

That's a distro-specific issue, from my point of view. Applications
(software in general) have dependencies. When the dependency changes
soname version, then the previously compiled software cannot find the
previous library, thus it fails to start. Rebuilding the "affected"
software usually helps. It sometimes requires some changes, because
soname versions are not (usually) changed just for fun.

By the way, nice you stole stolen thread. I didn't know it's possible.
Well, I did know that, but I didn't expect it could happen... :)
        Bye,
        Milan