[Evolution] Duplicate emails in "sent" folder

Hi team,

First of all, I would like to thank to the Evolution email client makers for this excellent product.
I was, and still am in Windows, a Thunderbird user. Recently, I got knowledge of this email client and, until now, I'm finding it splendid. It's my main email client now in Mint.

Ok. My question is about surely any misconfiguration that I have in my client. The point is that the huge percentage of messages that I send, are shown duplicated in the "Sent" folder. They have exactly the same content and configuration (date/time sent and so on). The thing is that they are duplicated.
Checking the Sent folder in my web-mail page, I found that the messages also there are appearing duplicated.

Is there any misconfiguration? Am I doing something wrong? Is my recipients receiving also duplicate messages? (That would be so annoying... :-().

Many thanks for your kind help.

Regards,

--
Artur Gomes