[Evolution] Enabling ActiveSync in Evolution

Hi,

I have successfully compiled and installed evolution-activesync on Arch
Linux (build script here: http://ix.io/1BSH , source is gitlab master)
but can not find any information online on how to activate it in the
Evolution Client on Arch Linux. I have checked that the data-server
files are in the right place but when I try to add an inbox that I know
needs EAS support, the wizzard tries autodiscovery for a while and
fails. Afterwards, I am offered the following choices only:

- IMAP
- POP
- None
- USENET News
- MH Format
- Maildir Format
- local delivery
- mbox spool file / folder

What are the steps that I need to take to activate ActiveSync on the
client or to make it available when adding new inboxes, please?

My Evolution version is 3.30.5.

Kind regards.