Re: [Evolution] Custom ordering for IMAP folders in sidebar

On 2019-03-08 at 15:22 -0500, Jason Franklin via evolution-list wrote:
Is it possible to specify the order in which IMAP folders appear in my
sidebar?  I would like for my own custom ordering to take precedence
over alphabetical ordering.

Thanks,
Jason

You can set LC_COLLATE to get a different ordering, I use that to force
C rather than the locale one, but you may not have a locale matching the
order where you want the folders to appear.
For IMAP, it might be possible to change the order in which the server
returns the subscriptions, but I don't think it is kept for display on
evolution.

Regards