Re: [Evolution] Group by threads: include sented messages

That work well. Thanks!

Regards,
Ricardo.

On Fri, 2019-03-08 at 23:49 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2019-03-08 at 16:36 -0600, Ricardo Quezada Figueroa via
evolution-list wrote:
Is there some setting for combine messages from two folders in the
group-by-threads view? In particular, I want that the threads of my
Inbox folder include my own contributions to the thread, that is,
messages from my «Sent Maill» folder.

Set up a Search Folder with both folders as its source:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-search-folders.html

Cheers,
andre