Re: [Evolution] Archives folder name problem

On Wed, 2019-03-06 at 08:42 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2019-03-05 at 10:42 -0800, Jeffrey Cunningham wrote:
... and changed the destination in the preferences on that
installation.

The problem is it still wants to write to Archives. I get an error
now if I click on the button saying it can't find the INBOX.Archives
folder.

	Hi,
where exactly in Preferences you changed the archive folder setting,
please? The thing is that each account has set its own Archive folder,
it's in account's Properties (or Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts
->Edit), on the Defaults tab. The other setting is for accounts which
do not have this setting, like the On This Computer, which is in
Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->General tab->Archive Mail
section, at the very bottom of that tab. I'd verify that both do not
reference the deleted folder.

There is also third option, each folder can have set its own archive
folder, it's in folder's Properties->Archive tab. These properties are
in the context menu above the folder name in the folder tree on the
left of the Mail view.

	Hope it helps,
	Milan

That was it - I had it corrected in the second place but not the first.
It's interesting that I didn't know about or ever change it in the first location (Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts->Edit),
only in the second. So Evolution took my general change and set it in the specific account where it was stuck when I
modified the default location the second time.

Thank you for your help.
--Jeff