[Evolution] Archives folder name problem

I'm using Evolution 3.30.4 on both a desktop and a laptop. The desktop was set up with INBOX.Archives for the archive folder while the laptop was set up INBOX.Archive. Both folders existed and archiving worked fine on both installations. But it was going to two destinations on the IMAP server. So I moved the contents of Archives into Archive, deleted the Archives folder and changed the destination in the preferences on that installation.

The problem is it still wants to write to Archives. I get an error now if I click on the button saying it can't find the INBOX.Archives folder. I checked the setting in preferences and it is correct (Archive). I shutdown Evolution and restarted it. I couldn't figure out how to restart the evolution-data-server so I rebooted the computer. Nothing seems to make it register the change to INBOX/Archive.

How can I make this happen?

Thanks.
--Jeff