Re: [Evolution] special folder "Working Set"

On Tue, 2019-03-05 at 10:39 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
See Folder->Subscriptions.

        Hi,
that works for IMAP, but not for EWS. EWS uses Folder->Subscriptions to
subscribe to public folders, not to user folders.

I'm not aware of any way to hide certain folders from the EWS account,
also because there would be no way in the GUI to show them again. The
EWS just asks the server for all available folders and shows those with
Mail content as mail folders, those with Contact content as address
books and so on.

What does that "Working Set" folder contain, please? Maybe there's some
fault in the code which shows it as a mail folder even there's nothing
mail-related in it? I do not see it in a list of distinguished folder
ids for some reason:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/client-developer/web-service-reference/distinguishedfolderid

        Bye,
        Milan