[Evolution] Reduce size of backup file

Hi,

I am trying to find the best way to copy all my Evolution settings (accounts, signatures, view preferences, etc) from my desktop installation of Evolution and copy to my laptop installation of Evolution. I am using Zorin OS 15 on both computers.

 It appears that the best way to do this is using the backup and restore feature. However, the backup file is 28GB. All of my accounts are IMAP, so there is no need to copy emails as part of this process. I'm trying to figure out if there's a setting I can change to create a smaller backup file.

Any thoughts or advice are appreciated. Thanks!

Mark Parfitt