Re: [Evolution] Need Help How to configure Synaptic to get current Evolution

On Fri, 2019-07-19 at 16:26 +0000, adg adg82439 via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for Help about Packet Sources for the current Evolution,
because Debian which I use has only very old version.

How can I find out what to set in Synaptic to get always the up to date
stable Evolution Version and its updates?

This should be asked on a Debian forum. It's not an Evolution question.

poc