[Evolution] Notify plugin: Ability to change the monitoring INBOX folder to another (Virtual) folder

Fedora WS 30 + evolution-3.32.4-1.fc30.x86_64

When a message come to evo, an specific plugin notify the arrival of
the new message.

In this plugin it's possible enable or disable the account for which
you need to notify.

It's also possible to enable or disable the ability to notificate the
arrival in all folders, not only in INBOX folder.

In my case I do not want to be notify for all folder (there is many ML
from this folder), then I have not enable "notify for all folders"

Instead, i have create a Virtual Folder "News Message" and bind to it
some other important for me folders, then I have enable "show unread
message", in this way in this Virtual Folder I see only the new message
arrived into important folders.

It would be useful to be able to change in notify plugin the INBOX
folder with another folder, in my case this my special Virtual Folder.

 In this way I would be notified when a new message arrives in one of
the mapped folder whit this Virtual Folder.

Is this a new feature or in some way it's possible to change the INBOX
folder monitored from Notify plugin with another?

Many thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 30 Workstation)