Re: [Evolution] Signatures are not saved

Milan,

Problem solved! Thanks!
The issue was not the use of symlinks, but the fact that the drive they
were pointing to was formatted as NTSF. My entry in /etc/fstab was:

LABEL=Mail /mnt/Mail ntfs-3g uid=1000,gid=1000,umask=0022,x-gvfs-show 0 0

Which works well in other places I use NTFS partitions in Linux. However,
the NTFS formatting seems to mess with the attributes and/or the
permissions. I moved all mail to an ext4 partition, redirected the
symbolic links and now the signatures work as expected.

All the best,
Paulo