[Evolution] Signatures are not saved

Recovering the message thread on the subject. Original message is at the end.

Paulo

On Thu, 2019-01-24 at 07:28 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2019-01-23 at 15:14 -0500, Paulo Cesar G. Costa wrote:
Any ideas?

	Hi,
I would try to run evolution from a terminal, maybe it shows some error
message there. You can also try to create a file in that
/home/pc/.config/evolution/signatures
just to see whether the files can be really created there.

By the way, you just hijacked a thread. Do not start new conversation
by replying to an existing (and totally unrelated) message and change
the subject, it's not enough. Rather click the address of the mailing
list to really start a new thread.
	Bye,
	Milan