[Evolution] Question about embedded images in email

Greetings,

I'm new to Evolution. I installed it a few days ago in a Ubuntu 18.04 environment. Overall I really like it but can't figure out how to copy or save embedded images from emails. I receive a significant number of graphics embedded in HTML emails from work associates for the purpose of manipulation and input to other applications. Forwarding such emails also seems to strip the inline image.

I did some searching and it looks like several years ago this was listed as a bug in Evolution that was fixed in 3.16.3? I did notice that Ubuntu 18.04 seems to be using a two year old version of Evolution, but still a version beyond 3.16.3.

I have looked at the settings and can't see that any of them would affect this behavior. Am I missing something? Or is this functionality not working in Evolution?

I have no control over how these emails are generated, so I can't insist that they be attachments.

Best regards,

--Jeff