Re: [Evolution] Mail sent from IMAPX account disappeared after message sent

On Wed, 2019-01-02 at 15:06 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Wed, 2019-01-02 at 09:31 -0500, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
RE: 3.30.1-1build1  OS: Ubuntu 18.10

Within the past hour, I sent out an e-mail using one of the IMAPX
accounts on my PC. I went to find the sent mail in the Sent folder
for the e-mail account I used and the sent message was not there. I
then logged on the webmail for the account, and it was not there
either. I could not find the e-mail in any other mail account on my
PC. I used my PC to send a test e-mail to two other e-mail accounts I
can use. The test message went to the correct Sent folder on my PC
and on the webmail account.

What do I need to do to find the text of the missing e-mail?

Was the mail actually sent?  (i.e. did the recipient get it?)

If not, is it still in your Outbox (under "On This Computer")?

P.
Thank you.  I have checked the general outbox, sent, and drafts folders.  Message was not in those folders.