That will do it. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Paulo

On Mon, 2019-02-25 at 00:15 +0100, Ángel wrote:
On 2019-02-24 at 17:38 -0500, Paulo Cesar G. Costa wrote:
I am not doing bidirectional sync with the desktop since I want to have that
configuration safe from potential corruption.
This allowed me to replicate most of my settings, and when I add a new filter in
Desktop it replicates in the notebook.
However, labels seem to be stored in ~/config/dconf/user, which is a single
binary file with lots of other things that make replicating it via cloud likely
to be a bad idea.
I did manually copied the labels from that file and pasted in the same file in
my notebook, but I would have to do this to all computers every time I add a new
label.

Is there a method to do this synchronization easier?
Any ideas on how to automate this process?
I apologize if I am missing something very basic, but I am new to evolution and
did try to find references on it.

This is dconf (think like windows registry), not evolution-specific

You can read with
 dconf read /org/gnome/evolution/mail/labels > labels.txt

and write at the other side with eg.
 dconf write /org/gnome/evolution/mail/labels "$(<labels.txt)"

if you wan to have a look manually, you can use dconf-editor

Best regards