Re: [Evolution] Hyperlinks

Thanks so much for that.  Yes, I realised after I sent it that I should
have included those details.

And it was my worst scenario...the solution sitting there in front of
me.

It is now up and running.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

On Fri, 2019-02-22 at 21:52 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Sat, 2019-02-23 at 07:59 +1100, Bradley G Ward via evolution-list