Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Re: evolution

Hi,

just to answer the last comments.

I created a complete new user with same result.

The debug output is from starting in a terminal.

I will now try to look at the opensuse forum.

Thanks for all.

Helmut

Am 22.02.19 um 12:14 schrieb Pete Biggs:
the opensuse forum has no idea, they told me that it is my own fault,

but dont help

That's nice.

Can I suggest you try creating a new Linux user with a clean set of
default settings.  If Evolution doesn't crash on startup, then it's
something to do with your individual settings.

Also, you never really answered Milan's question - if you start
Evolution from a terminal, are there any error messages shown?

P.