Re: [Evolution] password requests by the dozen

On Wed, 2019-02-06 at 13:21 -0500, Garrett Mitchener via evolution-list
wrote:
And for reasons that I can't get into, there are about a dozen each
of address books and calendars that our system automatically
subscribes me to, and I can't just get rid of them.

        Hi,
what are they named like, please?

So I end up typing my same new password over and over and over, all
for the same Exchange account.

I can imagine it's a pain (kindly said). What is the evolution version
(Help->About) and the Exchange connector you use, please? The two known
are evolution-mapi and evolution-ews.

        Bye,
        Milan