Re: [Evolution] Evolution forces conversion from mbox to maildir

On Wed, 2019-12-11 at 13:08 +0100, Martin Wagner wrote:
Thank you very much @Milan for pointing out the actuall issue, which
was anough information for me to search and solve the rest.

        Hi,
the main question, at least from my point of view, is: how did that
happen? It looks like a data corruption to me. Evolution surely did not
delete the Outbox folder, neither your mails. I'd be cautious and watch
for other issues, maybe it'll reoccur, until you find and fix the cause
of it.

In any case, I'm happy you made it work again.
        Bye,
        Milan