Re: [Evolution] Importing mbox file in Evolution

Apart from Ctrl+H Nautilus provides a highly stylized hamburger button
icon. In the right upper corner there is an icon with three dots (at
least for the theme I'm using), one dot above the other. If you click
the icon, you could check "Show Hidden Files". Btw. I'm not a Nautilus
user, I tend to use command line for this purpose. However, very seldom
I'm using a file browser and if so, I tend to use SpaceFM, IMO it's the
best file browser available for Linux. YMMV!