Re: [Evolution] false positive on Evolution bogofilter

Hello team

Still trying to figure this out...

Looking at the BogoFilter FAQ (thx Andre), I think the command below is what is needed but it seems like I'm missing some background knowledge:

bogofilter -M -Sn -I ~/mail/False_Spam

As far as I can tell, the FAQ doesn't specify what directory location from which this should be run, so I ran it from my Home directory, which is probaby wrong.  I get this output:

"Can't read '/home/rsv2/mail/False_Spam' "

I'm missing a step and probably misunderstanding the instruction.  Wrong location, or something?

BTW, I tried several times to join the Bogofilter list but got no response. Am hoping maybe someone here as some experience to share.

Thanks for any help.

Reid