[Evolution] false positive on Evolution bogofilter

Hello team -
I have a really anoying problem with a recurring Bogofilter false
positive.  It's only one sender, but it's every email from him and it's
being sent from his gmail account.

Even though I've tried to train the spam filter but I still have to
mark it as not-spam.  Evolution/Bogo filter really, really, really
wants to mark this as spam. Even so, after I mark the message it gets
put in the spam folder and I have "move it" back to the inbox.

I'm running Evolution 3.34.1
Bogofilter 1.2.5-1
Evolution Bogofiler 3.34.1-1

your thoughts welcome