Re: [Evolution] Error while Storing changes in folder “Infinera : Junk Email”.

On Thu, 2019-12-05 at 12:15 +0100, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
On Thu, 2019-12-05 at 12:03 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Thu, 2019-12-05 at 08:31 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
wrote:
Usally happens when I also do a lot of Delete email msgs so there is
a queue of operations and something else, like Unjunking an email.

        Hi,
sure, it can happen, possibly due to interleaved operations. I do not
know whether there's anything what could be done. Maybe ignore those
errors in EWS? This is about evolution-ews account, is it not?

Yes, EWS. They are annoying and I have to dismiss them too.
There is never a lasting problem from these so I would like
a setting which lets Evo ignore intermitted "Warnings" like these, or just make this default.

I forgot, recently I get a lot of offline errors for various Contacs/Calendars
that I also have to dismiss/reconnect. This is new from EWS 3.34.2

If these just could auto reconnect without me having to see pop ups/dismissing would
be great.

I do not recall your exact version either. I know it can feel dumb to
repeat it in every new mail, but once there are multiple users one
cannot remember what versions each of them uses, not talking that there
are done new releases and not every user (or distribution) updates
immediately after the release.

Sure, I forget this sometimes. It is 3.34.2
The problem has been there for as long as I can remember, lots of evo versions has passed.