Re: [Evolution] Error while Storing changes in folder “Infinera : Junk Email”.

On Thu, 2019-12-05 at 08:31 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
wrote:
Usally happens when I also do a lot of Delete email msgs so there is
a queue of operations and something else, like Unjunking an email.

        Hi,
sure, it can happen, possibly due to interleaved operations. I do not
know whether there's anything what could be done. Maybe ignore those
errors in EWS? This is about evolution-ews account, is it not?

I do not recall your exact version either. I know it can feel dumb to
repeat it in every new mail, but once there are multiple users one
cannot remember what versions each of them uses, not talking that there
are done new releases and not every user (or distribution) updates
immediately after the release.
        Bye,
        Milan