Re: [Evolution] Mark-as-Read not working on subfolders

On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 19:10 +0000, Douglas Summers via evolution-list
wrote:
Yes. The option actually only appears if there are messages to be
marked read - and it sees the messages in the subfolders - but the
messages beloew the selected folder are ignored. In the previous
version, I would get a prompt asking if I wanted to mark the
subfolders or just the current folder.

        Hi,
by any chance, did you check to not be asked again? If I recall
correctly, when you check "Do not ask again", you are not asked and
only messages in the current folder are marked read. To unset the
option run:

   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail prompt-on-mark-all-read true

As you said you are using Flatpak, run the command from:

   $ flatpak run --cmd sh org.gnome.Evolution

which will open a terminal in the sandbox. There is no UI option to
turn on/off the option.
        Bye,
        Milan