Re: [Evolution] Ctrl + zoom setting permanent

On Sat, 2019-08-17 at 19:14 -0700, Don Harrison via evolution-list
wrote:
Is there a way to set the Ctrl + zoom in a New Window? I have to
manually Ctrl + to zoom when I double-click a message to open it in a
New Window.

        Hi,
unfortunately no, there is no such option. You can change used font
settings (and sizes) in Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->General
tab, when you uncheck the "Use the same fonts as other applications" in
the Message Display section. That might work better for texts, I
believe.
        Bye,
        Milan