Re: [Evolution] Mark as read in message filter

On Fri, 2019-08-16 at 21:31 +0200, spermosh via evolution-list wrote:
for me it's not working either - none of my filters and any order change
doesn't help. Somebody from this mailing try to help me with analysing
debug log, but no error or warning there. It looks like Evolution simple
ignore this action.

If anybody helps with this it will be nice.

Yet again, it's important to give the actual *VERSION* of Evolution
you're asking about.

Sorry for shouting, but I'm getting really tired of having to say this
over and over again. It's in the intro message for the mailing list and
has been repeated ad nauseam for years.

See Help->About.

poc