Re: [Evolution] Inconsistent use of icons in mail side bar

It does:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/blob/master/data/icons/hicolor_actions_16x16_mail-archive.png

Does the size problem also happen when using the default (Adwaita) icon
theme? If it does not then feel free to file a bug in the issue tracker
of your distribution which provides that icon theme.

I'm not sure how to answer this.  How could I check the default icon
theme?  I searched the help to no avail.

Looks like there are two enhancement requests to file:

1. Use the proper icon for the archive folder in the side bar.
2. Fix the size and usage of icons in the current folder indicator.

Just to be clear: Do I file these with the Evolution project on GitLab,
or with the issue tracker for Ubuntu?  You mention my distribution's
issue tracker.  Just trying to get my next action right.

Thanks,
Jason Franklin