[Evolution] Inconsistent use of icons in mail side bar

Evolution version: 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Greetings,

I've noticed that the side bar in the mail view in my instance of
Evolution has inconsistent usage of the icons available.

The images can be found here: https://pasteboard.co/IaSTsPk.png

Notice a couple of things immediately:

1. The archive folder doesn't use a filing cabinet (even though
Evolution recognizes this folder as my archive).

2. The current folder indicators (the region above the folder tree in
the sidebar) are very inconsistent in the usage of icons and the size
of the icons. Some icons aren't used and some are 32x32 (maybe?) while
others are 16x16.

I can't find discussion of it on GitLab, so I thought I'd check here to
see if plans to fix it are already in the works.

Thanks!
Jason Franklin