Re: [Evolution] Evolution, VPNs and Google

On Wed, 2019-04-17 at 16:25 -0500, Japhering wrote:
Everything works without a VPN  or via the web interfaces.  Yet,  every
time I try to use Evolution acrossa VPN, it typically allows
receiving  emails, but never, every works on sending.
And thus, I'm stumped as to why.
And yes,  I start the VPN first, and then bring up Evolution after the
tunnel has been established.

[Please don't top-post]

How is your "Sending Email" configuration set up for the Gmail account?

poc