Re: [Evolution] search emails on (IMAP) server

On Thu, 2019-04-11 at 14:47 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
If your IMAP server advertises that it supports server side search,
then Evolution will use it.

Thanks Pete.
Looking at the process stats of my email server, you don't seem to lie. :)

For future reference (i.e., other users trying to find this functionality in
the menus), I tried to mention this automagism on the help pages:

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/merge_requests/8/diffs

Best,

Lukas