From: Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] attachments in Tasks
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 11:25:06 -0400

On Wed, 2019-04-03 at 17:10 +0200, ewald wrote:
@ Adam
I followed the link and changed the gsettings with the command
"gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail drag-and-drop-save-file-
format
'pdf'"
now when trying to drag and drop an e-mail to a newly crated task
evolution crashes. I still can drag and drop other files but no e-
mails.

If you drag a file to the desktop, does that work?

What if you change it from "pdf" to "txt"?