Re: [Evolution] Unable to enter data for spouse in Personal Information Tab

On Sat, 2018-09-15 at 17:22 -0500, C Thomas Watts via evolution-list
wrote:
 I have recently installed Evolution 3.28.1-2. When entering or
editing a contact, under the Personal Information Tab under the Sub
Heading of Miscellaneous, there is a box labeled: Spouse. When I
click on it, it does get an orange parameter but I cannot enter
anything in that box. When I right click the sub menu (Cut, Copy,
Paste, Delete etc). is completely grayed out. I do have Birthday and
Anniversary dates in their respective locations.
This is is from google gmail.com contacts  It does this with a
contact that was synced or a newly created contact from within
evolution.

OK. If you could add a "Spouse" to the Evolution contact information,
where would you expect that to appear in Google Contacts listing?  To
put it another way: if you go on the web and fill in a contact listing
in Google, which box would you put that "Spouse" information in to so
that it appears in the right place in Evolution?

(And adding a "Custom..." box in Google doesn't work because it's not
part of the schema used for the contact information.)

P.