Re: [Evolution] Unable to enter data for spouse in Personal Information Tab

On Sat, 2018-09-15 at 17:22 -0500, C Thomas Watts via evolution-list
wrote:
 I have recently installed Evolution 3.28.1-2. When entering or editing a
contact, under the Personal Information Tab under the Sub Heading of
Miscellaneous, there is a box labeled: Spouse. When I click on it, it does
get an orange parameter but I cannot enter anything in that box. When I
right click the sub menu (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete etc). is completely
grayed out. I do have Birthday and Anniversary dates in their respective
locations.

Please don't re-post the same question you already asked. There is some
additional information in this version, but that should appear as a
reply within the same thread, e.g. to Andre's answer to you, and not as
a new message.

poc