Re: [Evolution] Failed to authenticate: Timeout was reached

On Mon, 2018-09-03 at 11:57 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Fri, 2018-08-31 at 17:26 -0400, dfc via evolution-list wrote:
The reported error was "Failed to authenticate: Timeout was
reached"

      Hi,
it sometimes happens the goa-daemon process is stuck/busy with
something and doesn't respond on time. Try to restart it,

This worked.

This
is supposed to be fixed in more recent version(s) of the GNOME Online
Accounts.

There had been done other more or less related fixes on the
evolution-
data-server side as well, thus I second poc's interests too.

Next, I updated to FC27 and I have not seen any recurrence (for
a couple of days) of the error message.

Thanks!