[Evolution] Contact files

Hi everyone,

 I need to recover the evolution contacts from a computer after it crashed
badly (soaked, actually).
 I was able to extract the hard disk and backup all files, but I cannot run
the system (btw, it was ubuntu 16.04) and softs any more, so I cannot save
the contact list using the normal procedure. Is there a (list of) file(s) I
could simply copy-paste into another system / user account to get the
contacts?
 I tried with all the files named contact* and addressbook*, but it does not
seem to work.

 Thanks for your help.

B.

--